Pond Planet Ltd subsidise postage and packing costs to keep our prices as low as possible. We offer FREE Next Day Delivery as standard on orders over £49. For orders under £49 there is a Postage and Packing charge of £3.95 for a tracked 1-2 Day delivery service and £5.95 for an express Next Day Courier delivery.
As standard all orders placed before 2:00pm will be picked, packed and dispatched the same working day.
Orders will be dispatched using the best method from a range of delivery services including 1st Class Post, Royal Mail Tracked 24/48, UK Mail and DPD Local.
The team at Pond-Planet.co.uk will continue to keep you up to date with the status of your order via email from start to finish.
Standard UK Mainland Delivery Terms & Conditions
Pond Planet Ltd offers the following delivery service within the UK mainland subject to the conditions below:
- Orders up to £48.99 are subject to a £3.95 delivery charge and are shipped using a tracked 1-2 Day delivery service.
- Orders under £48.99 can be upgraded to a Next Day Courier delivery service subject to a £5.95 delivery charge.
- Orders over £49.00 are delivered free of charge and are shipped using a Next Day Courier delivery service.
- 'Delivery Days' are working days and exclude weekends and Bank Holidays.
- Next day and 1-2 Day delivery is available on all in stock items if ordered before 2:00pm on a working day unless stated. This excludes remote areas such as the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and UK Offshore destinations which will receive a 2-4 day delivery service.
- Orders received after 2:00pm or on a weekend / bank holiday will be dispatched on the next available working day.
- Certain premium delivery options such as timed or weekend deliveries may be available at a surcharge dependant on the products purchased/delivery destination. These options will be detailed during checkout.
- Pond Planet Ltd denies any liability for any consequential loss caused by damaged or faulty items, delay in dispatch or delays by carriers.
- We cannot accept any liability involving third party contractors and would advise that no arrangements be made for installation until you are in receipt of your order.
- Goods must be signed for upon delivery and any damages / shortages reported to Pond Planet Ltd within 24 hours.
- While we typically ship orders the same day or the following working day, we are unfortunately unable to guarantee that all orders will arrive on time. We use a premium delivery service and subsidise the cost to provide a higher level of service for a lower price, but unfortunately delays do sometimes occur.
- Some large oversize products, typically items weighing more than 30kg, may require delivery via pallet and as such will arrive as a kerbside delivery only. The drivers in these instances are unfortunately not permitted to assist with the pallet beyond the drop off, and cannot aid in bringing packages into the property.
- Please note that certain fragile or large items such as pre-formed ponds and aquariums may not be possible to ship to remote areas of the Uk such as the Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland and UK Offshore destinations. If unsure, please email us with your choice of products before ordering and we will inform you if any of your items cannot be shipped. If orders for these items occur we will cancel the order and issue a full refund.
European Delivery Terms & Conditions
Pond Planet Ltd offer very competitive delivery prices to major European destinations subject to the following terms and conditions.
- European delivery timescales will vary between 2 and 5 days depending on location.
- Please note that certain fragile or large items such as pre-formed ponds and aquariums may not be possible to ship outside of the UK. If unsure, please email us with your choice of products before ordering and we will inform you if any of your items cannot be shipped. If orders for these items occur we will cancel the order and issue a full refund.
- Unfortunately we cannot deliver to BFPO addresses.The cost of returning any items to Pond Planet Ltd is at the customers cost. The return carriage costs of sending repaired/replaced items from Pond Planet Ltd to customers outside of the UK Mainland will need to be paid for by the customer, in advance of despatch from Pond Planet Ltd.
- Prices stated below are for guidance only. The stated prices are based on a single package weighing less than 30KG and approximate dimensions of less than H0.95m x W0.5m x L0.5m. Pond Planet Ltd will do our very best to keep the cost of shipping to a minimum, but certain items on our website may require more than one package. If this is the case we will contact you for any additional box charges which will be charged at the same rate.
- Please note that all of our equipment operates on 220-240V AC / 50hz supply which is unsuitable for the USA and several other countries, so please be aware of this.
European Delivery Pricing
- Zone 1 - £20 - Austria, Belgium, Denmark, France, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Republic of Ireland
- Zone 2 - £25 - Slovakia, Spain, Czech Republic, Italy
- Zone 3 - £30 - Croatia, Estonia, Finland, Hungary, Poland, Portugal, Slovenia, Sweden
- Zone 4 - £35 - Bulgaria, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Romania
Our Delivery Services
DPD Local Predict Service
Orders delivered by DPD Local will benefit from the industry leading Predict Service.
DPD Local is the most innovative parcel carrier around. Thanks to their industry-leading Predict service, they provide parcel recipients with a one hour delivery window, notified by SMS and email, so they don't have to wait in all day.
What's more, their revolutionary Follow My Parcel service enables receivers to watch the progress of their delivery on a real-time map, all the way down to a final 15 minute time slot.
To give the SMS and email notifications that personal touch, DPD Local even tell you the name of your delivery driver, as well as the position you occupy in their delivery queue.
As well as keeping customers informed at every stage of the journey, DPD Local believes in maximising choice and convenience. That's why they provide access to a suite of rescheduling options both on the day of delivery and the night before, allowing customers to take delivery of their goods in a way that suits.
Rescheduling options available include:
• Select an alternative delivery date
• Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour
• Have the parcel left in a specified safe place
• Collect the parcel from your nearest DPD Local depot
• Upgrade delivery to before 12 (Additional delivery surcharge)
• Collect your parcel from your nearest DPD Pickup Shop