The term ‘Pond Planet Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Pond Planet Ltd, Unit 5, Clayton Court, Bowesfield Crescent, Bowesfield Industrial Estate, Stockton On Tees, TS18 3QX. Our company registration number is 8816339 in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
• By accepting these terms you give us consent under the Data Protection Act 1998 to pass on your email and telephone number to our courier to allow them to provide the message service and to aid in a successful delivery if required.
MAKING A CONTRACT WITH US
When you place an order with us, you are making an offer to buy goods. We will send you an e-mail to confirm that we have received your order. This email acknowledgement does not constitute acceptance. Our dispatch of the goods shall constitute acceptance of your order. In the unlikely event that the goods are no longer available, or that we have made a pricing mistake, we will advise you of this. We will not dispatch the goods, we will refund any payment made, and there will be no contract between us.