Why buy from Pond Planet?
The Laguna Clear Flo 10000 Pump and Filter Kit provides the ultimate combination of pump power and water filtration for ponds with volumes up to 10000 litres. The Clear Flo 10000 kit includes an industry-leading Laguna Max Flo 7600 Solids Handling Filter Pump and a Pressure Flo 10000 Pressurised Pond Filter with integral 18w UVC.
Max Flo 7600 Solids Handling Waterfall & Filter Pump Features:
- Powered by European engineered magnetic driven motors
- Energy efficient pump, the energy savings often pay for the cost of the pump
- Very few moving parts, resulting in minimal maintenance
- Unique strainer cage protects the impeller and maintains constant water flow
- Covered by a 3-year warranty
Pressure Flo 10000 Pressurised Pond Filter System Features:
- Cleaning indicator that takes the guess work out of maintenance interval
- Patented filter backwash system enables routine cleaning in seconds
- Mechanical, biological and UV filtration work in unison, providing clean and clear pond water
- Includes foam media and click-fit connectors
- Easy to install & maintain
- Can be installed above or partially below ground, either above or below water level
- Covered by a 3-year warranty
This powerful water gardening duo that ensures continuous and efficient water circulation and stunning water clarity. Use in conjunction with the Pond Planet Pressure Filter Rock Cover to seamlessly integrate the Laguna pressure filter into the surrounding landscape.
Order before 2:00pm for same day dispatch
Orders under £49
Standard Delivery Service - £3.95
Delivery takes 1-2 working days and will be shipped via Royal Mail 24.
UK Express Delivery - £5.95
Upgrade your order to next working day delivery via Interlink courier.
Orders Over £49
UK Express Delivery - FREE!
FREE next working day delivery via Interlink courier.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Pond Planet, you may return the product(s) to us within 14 days of the purchase date for a refund or exchange.
Goods must be returned in perfect and unused condition, in their original packaging. The buyer must ensures that the goods are securely and adequately packed to avoid damage and the purchaser pays all postage costs. We recommend that products are returned by recorded delivery or by carrier that requires a signature. Pond Planet accepts no responsibility for goods returned to us unless signed proof can be provided.
You can use any of the payment types listed at the bottom of the page to pay for your order. Your details are safe with us as we take security very seriously indeed.
We also take fraud very seriously so all credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation, authorisation and security checks by both the card issuer and ourselves.
Please note - We DON'T store your credit card details on line.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not email you in the future unless you have given your consent and will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from thereafter.