Why buy from Pond Planet?
Just Fix It from King British is an easy to use underwater fixing solution. This adaptable 2 part sealer is ideal for simple repairs of leaks in garden ponds or can be used to affix coral/ornaments in aquariums. Just Fix It will not harm your fish, plants or pond wildlife. Pond repairs can even be carried out underwater with no need to drain the pond.
How To Use:
1. If you are sealing a liner or flexible pool, pack any space behind the pool to provide a firm surface for adhesion.
2. Clean any loose dirt away. The seal will adhere better to a roughened surface.
3. Estimate the size of the hole that you have to seal, or the surface of the coral/ornament that you wish to affix.
4. Take equal quantities of each stick of material and blend the two together until the colours merge and no streaks can be seen. Ensure gloves & tools are kept moist at all times to avoid sticking. Then continue to blend for at least a further minute.
5a. Ponds - Spread Just Fix It at least 1” (2cm) around the leak to enable it to adhere to the pool surface, generously packing the hole, ensuring no space for further leaks.
5b. Coral/ornaments - Spread Just Fix It generously over the surface of the coral/ornament to be affixed to the aquarium and then press the coral/ornament into place.
6. Just Fix It will harden in several hours, even underwater. However, when water is very cold it could take up to 24 hours to harden completely
Order before 2:00pm for same day dispatch.
Orders under £49
Standard Delivery Service - £3.95
Delivery takes 1-2 working days.
UK Express Delivery - £5.95
Upgrade your order to next working day delivery.
Orders Over £49
UK Express Delivery - FREE!
FREE next working day courier delivery via DPD Local.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase from Pond Planet, you may return the product(s) to us within 14 days of the purchase date for a refund or exchange.
Goods must be returned in perfect and unused condition, in their original packaging. The buyer must ensures that the goods are securely and adequately packed to avoid damage and the purchaser pays all postage costs. We recommend that products are returned by recorded delivery or by carrier that requires a signature. Pond Planet accepts no responsibility for goods returned to us unless signed proof can be provided.
You can use any of the payment types listed at the bottom of the page to pay for your order. Your details are safe with us as we take security very seriously indeed.
We also take fraud very seriously so all credit and debit card transactions are subject to validation, authorisation and security checks by both the card issuer and ourselves.
Please note - We DON'T store your credit card details on line.
We collect information about you for two reasons: firstly, to process your order and second, to provide you with the best possible service.
We will not email you in the future unless you have given your consent and will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from thereafter.